Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today is GREAT!!

I know corny title but you know what, it is. Why? For me I get up and go to work doing what I love, my family is healthy, and I get to work with great people. We keep getting blasted with how bad things are but if people would start their day being grateful for what they have rather than how bad it is everyone’s day would start off better.

Are things tougher for us this year? Yes but we will find a way to reach our goals. You have a choice, you can meet challenges head on or you can crawl up in a corner and wither away. Either way it’s your choice, no one but you.

How is this any different with fitness? It isn’t. I know people that have tons of money but their health is in the crapper. Whose fault is it? Is it the government’s fault that they overate and never exercised? No, it is theirs.

If we don’t have our health we have nothing. If we do not feel good about ourselves physically we have nothing. At the end of the day staying in shape is the best and cheapest investment you have in these difficult times. The good news is there is no executive that is going to run away with your health, maybe your 401K but not your health and wellness.

It is all on you! It’s your choice. I choose to be healthy and grateful no matter what. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment